Kinley Oil & Gas
KINLEY OIL & GAS CORPORATION
WE CELEBRATED 100 YEARS IN BUSINESS 1909 – 2009
MIKE GIARDINI – SR. VICE PRESIDENT
DON WILCOX – VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS
Kinley Oil & Gas Corporation was incorporated in 1909 in the State if New York for the purpose of producing primary oil & gas properties owned by Kinley throughout Western New York and Northwestern Pennsylvania.
Beginning in the early 1960’s and ending in the late 1980’s (nearly 30 years) Kinley began the development of secondary oil recovery on many of their oil properties by using the method called “five spot – water flooding”. This technique was conducted by drilling water injection wells and oil producing wells. The injected wells injected water at high pressures (up to thousand PSI) into the water well hydraulically pushing the oil located horizontally in deep formations below the surface towards the well bore of a producing oil well. All water injection wells and oil producing wells were drilled by Kinley employees using Company owned cable tool drilling rigs. The producing formations of all the wells were fracked or fractured by using nitro glycerin (up to 400 quarts per well).
From the early 1990’s to the year 2013 these oil and gas properties located in Western New York have been non-producing. Beginning in 2013 Kinley began leasing their oil & gas properties to third party oil & gas operators.
For over 110 years Kinley’s properties in this region have been producing oil & gas and they continue to do so.
for Over 100 Years”
3295 Maple Ave. Allegany, NY 14706